DIRECT ACCESS VIA THE WEB BROWSER
Through virtual worlds we have the possibility to meet with our customers and business partners worldwide from our own office and participate in virtual events and trade fairs that can take place parallel to the actual events.
The opportunities created by Avatar Events are very diverse and will shape our future.
METAVERSES BY BIZZLOGIC
P&G brought its immersive LifeLab to CES 2021.
2021, the consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble has partnered with Bizzlogic to reinvent a digital version of LifeLab, which will launch at CES. The brand new immersive virtual platform invites media, partners, entrepreneurs and consumers worldwide to explore P&G brand innovations and its citizenship stories. P&G's LifeLab is at the forefront of innovation in brand engagement and is a new way to explore immersive narrative stories and put the consumer at the centre of the experience.
LifeLab presented two brand experiences - OralB iO and home care products such as Microban, Cascade and Febreze along with a 50L Home Sustainability experience. The P&G LifeLab theatre hosted the P&G Ventures Innovation Challenge, leadership panels and brand presentations.
Bizzlogic’s platform provided a professional environment for extensive virtual tours, conversation and planned events. During the three days, the P&G LifeLab hosted over 4,000 visits with 400 simultaneous visitors in avatar form who mingled and interacted with P&G staff and brand experiences. Four metaverses and dedicated VIP servers guaranteed an enjoyable and focused experience for every visitor and partner in these custom-tailored LifeLab and brand environments.
For more information about P&G LifeLab, please visit PGLifeLab.com
- Forbes: At CES And Beyond, CMOs See Potential With New Kinds Of Virtual Events
- Interesting Engineering: P&G Built a Cool Virtual CES 2021 Exhibit Complete with Avatars
- Cheddar: Procter & Gamble Showcases Sustainability Initiatives with Virtual LifeLab
- EXHIBITOR Magazine: The Best of CES 2021 - LifeLab scores 2nd in a long list of over 2000 Exhibitors
Design & Features
- Fully Browser-Based
- Implementation of collaboration features like "World Café" / "Speed-Networking
- Large number of virtual environments that are accessible at all times
- Bold and exciting virtual presentations
- Livestreaming for presentations
- Moderation features for events
- User profiles for networking
Minimalist and Flexible design
- Fully customisable
- Choose from our range of existing spaces
- Or offer your customers a unique environment tailored to your brand
- Also, scans of unique environments from the real world can be used
Virtual rooms as a central meeting hub
- Reduce resources needed planning
- Reduce travel costs
- Boost sustainability efforts
- Customers immerse themselves in adapted environments
- Extend your reach with global availability
- Events can be distinctive trough immersive content
- Your Metaverse as a recurring digital entry point
- Parallel conversations are possible
- Your Metaverse as a rich space to generate content for social media and marketing.